FROM 12 YEARS OLD
Surf lessons are available from late March to early November.
During the summer, we set surf lessons by ages (12-16 and adults) and by skills (beginners, intermediates, advanced).
The time of the lesson is set depending on the tide and the skills of the group to have the best conditions.
The goal for beginner is to take your 1st white waves safely. For intermediate the goal is to learn how to master your balance and to develop autonomy. And for advanced the goal is to improve your technic and your knowledge of the ocean.
At the end of the week, a diploma of the French Federation of Surfing will be given with your level : white wave, bronze wave, silver wave, golden wave.
Surf lesson lasts 2 hours.
Groups are limited to 8 people.
Know the equipment.
Learn how to analyse conditions.
Know the ocean dangers to avoid them.
Learn safety rules.
Learn how to control the board.
Learn how to choose the good waves.
Learn how to paddle effectively.
Learn how to stand up and to keep balance.
Learn how to take a direction.
Learn how to control your trajectory.
Improve your take off technic.
Learn the good moves to keep riding the wave longer.
Take your first green waves on small conditions.
Perfect your ocean knowledge to improve your positioning on the line up.
Improve your take off speed.
Follow wave shoulder frontside or backside.
Optimise your trajectory to generate speed.
Learn and perfect basic manoeuvers.
- Surf lesson with an accredited instructor and certified by French Federation of Surfing.
- Quality equipment (board and adapted wetsuit).
- French Federation of Surfing’s insurance.
- French Federation of Surfing’s licence.
- Acces to changing rooms, showers and lockers during the class (if warranted by sanitary condition).
- If the surf lesson can’t be done because of the weather conditions, it will be rescheduled or refunded. Lessons are not cancelled if it is raining. All cancellation must be done 48 hours before the lesson or it will be owed.